IDP: Front-End and/or Blockchain Developer
CDF is offering an Interdisciplinary Project for Computer Science students who are interested in Blockchain technologies
Crpyto Development Fund (CDF) builds a blockchain-based investment platform through which international investors can invest in promising, high-impact startups from developing countries, addressing the financial exclusion and the funding gap of entrepreneurs. Our fun and highly motivated team consists of former TUM & FS students with experience in the automotive and financial industry. We work together with an international network of partners and just recently got awarded the Dreamers Award of the Blockchain4Humanity Foundation. Together with you we want to revolutionize the investment landscape for good. Therefore we want you to join as developer.
We’re currently developing our prototype to start our first pilot projects with well-known institutions.
The IDP as well as the accompanying lecture like “Applied Strategy and Organization (6 ECTS)” are supervised by the Chair for Strategy and Organization.
- Implementation of Front-End architecture based on existing design prototypes
- Handling deployment and interaction of/with smart contracts
- Integration with cloud database
- Developing and implementing innovative UX solutions for web3 interaction
- Front-End Libraries (Drizzle, Redux) is a plus
- Attention to details when implementing features
- Excellent knowledge of the German or English language
We are looking for a team of 2-3 students with flexible working hours. The project can start immediately. The duration of the project is three to six months.
If you are interested, please contact Philipp Lesche (email@example.com). Please include a tabular curriculum vitae and a current excerpt of grades in one file with your application. A motivation letter is not required.
- Flyer_FrontEnd_IDP_15022019.pdf265 K